Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rock the Vote

Hillary's campaign has recently called for the peoples' voices to be heard, and for their will to be known through online balloting, in order to make an extremely important decision. That's right, she needs help picking her campaign song.

Not to discount the seriousness of Hillary's decision, or the potential implications of the ultimate outcome for her campaign and for this country, but in the spirit of Hillary's difficult choice, I've started giving some thought to what song I would choose to represent my campaign if I ever run for public office. I've put the following list together. Since I haven't yet figured out how to run a proper vote on my blog, feel free to post your vote as a comment, or to send them to me directly. Other suggestions not included in this list are of course also welcome.

-Rocket Man (Elton John)
-I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (The Proclaimers)
-Not Ready to Make Nice (Dixie Chicks)
-Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (Toby Keith) (only if I run as a Republican)
-The chorus of the title song to the Litttle Mermaid
-Estoy Aqui ("I'm Here") (Shakira)
-The Real Slim Shady (Eminem)
-Ready or Not (Jackson 5)
-Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) (Travis Tritt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home