Friday, April 13, 2007

Spreading the blog

I just found out that one of my postings from this past summer's Southern Exposure blog was published on a website concerned with all things related to public defenders. Pretty cool that the Public Defender Investigator Network thought I had something intelligent enough to say about our country's public defender's system that it was worth publishing on their blog. On the other hand, I can't decide whether it bothers me or not that they never sent me an email or anything notifying me and that I had to find out about it myself. This is my 1.5 nanoseconds of fame in the blogosphere and they could have at least told me.

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger PD Stuff said...

What, you link to my blog and don't let me know??? (Attempt at humor.)

Sorry about not dropping you a note, and really glad I didn't know it was an old post, or I might have passed it up. I really like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home