Friday, March 30, 2007

Stiffler

I hung out with Stiffler from American Pie tonight.

Ok, maybe we didn't hang out. But he was at the same bar that I was at. It was my first official actor sighting down in the village in the two years that I've gone to school there, but that's mostly because I'm not very good at recognizing actors. I didn't even know what Stiffler's real name is. (Sean William Scott in case you're interested). And I think his girlfriend was with him, supermodel Deanna Miller. But I'm not positive because she was wearing a low hanging hat and didn't look thrilled at being out. Funny how I noticed them but they didn't notice me.

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2007 7:31 AM, Blogger Prosnit said...

please ... they noticed you, they just didn't want to make you uncomfortable by approaching you. a man of your status we just want you to go on living your daily life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home