Friday, June 13, 2008

Roll Call

I wanted to point everyone out there to my updated blog roll, featured on the right side of my home page, which lists some of the blogs that I read on a regular basis. Several links have been listed there for awhile and remain there - including a link to my previous blog about my Alabama adventures, Southern Exposure, and my friends Jesse and Erin's respective music and photography websites. To this list, I've now added a link to The Fix, the Washington Post 's political blog that kept me hooked throughout the Democratic primary season. I've also added a link to The Off Color Commentator, an entertaining and comic sports blog that on occasion also says something insightful about sporting events, and that's written by my friend and rising star at NBC, Matt Stroup. Finally, I've added Princess in Galoshes, a hilarious series of posts describing my friend Cat's daily life in Denver. I have no idea how she has time to write so much.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2008 11:34 AM, Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out! Can I add you to my blogroll, too???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home