Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Out of Africa


This is a good opportunity to catch up on posts that I've been meaning to write but haven't yet. Because my schedule was so busy at the time, I never had a chance to blog about my trip to South Africa in August with my brother.

One of the highlights of our trip was our 3 day safari in Kruger National Park. After spending time there, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to visit a zoo again (except to see panda bears). The animals who live at the park are given free reign to roam all over its thousands and thousands of acres and, recently, have even been allowed to enter neighboring Mozambique because the border fence was taken down to accommodate them. People drive along the designated roads in the park and stay in their cars, but are able to observe the animals up close and personal. These pictures represent only a few that I took during the safari, but help to capture the incredible animals and scenery that we saw during our trip.






































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home