Friday, December 05, 2008

The End of the Week

Writing a good post on my blog every day isn't always easy (Exhibit #1: Lamb Stew), but I'm proud to say that I'm still making it.

A few scattered thoughts as I look forward to the weekend.

I'm not going to elaborate it on myself, but Paul Krugman has a good posting on his blog about why deflation isn't a good thing even though it raises the real value of money (i.e., a dollar tomorrow is worth more than a dollar today). That was a question I left unanswered (and unasked) in my posting.

Watching OJ Simpson's sentencing proceeding this afternoon brought to memories the day I listened to the jury render its verdict in his murder trial 13 years ago in 7th period math class, right after the final bell for the day had rung. It's one of those moments that I'll always remember where I was when it happened.

To elaborate on lamb stew, since I've received several inquisitive comments about it: I was supposed to make lamb stew for dinner tonight but then found out that the frozen meat that I thought was lamb in my freezer was actually chicken. On top of getting locked out of my apartment when I returned home after midnight yesterday, that discovery made me one unhappy camper!

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2008 5:06 PM, Blogger Prosnit said...

reminds me of the time i ordered turkey salad and got chicken salad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home